Who We Are
David Baucom - Owner
After his high school graduation in 1970, David obtained a Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Design. Since then, David has been designing, engineering, machining, and providing sales support in the aerospace and industrial field consisting of injection molds, valves, sheet metal dies, etc. for leading companies. David has spent six out of the last 40 years of his career with Machining Technology Services providing exceptional customer service and knowledge.
We are a FAA Part 145 repair station.
FAA CERTIFICATION NO. 9B7R885C
and provide other services such as
· Chrome Plating - AMS 2460
· Chrome Plating - QQ-C-320,
· Chrome Plating - MIL-STD-1501
· Cadmium Plating - AMS-QQ-P-416 ,
· Cadmium Plating - MIL-STD-870
· Nickel AMS 2424
· Nickel Stripping per MIL-STD-871
· Magnetic Particle-ASTM E 1444
· Fluorescent Penetrant ASTM E1417
· Pyrometry AMS 2750